The Council is keen to hear from as many residents as possible - including people who currently receive services and carers before making future decisions on adult social care.
Reading residents can take part in the consultation online at www.reading.gov.uk/adultsocialcareconsultation or call (0118) 937 3747 to requests copies of the consultation. Officers will also be consulting on the plans at the following meetings:-
- Physical Disability & Sensory Needs Network meeting, Civic Centre, 15th December 1.40pm-4pm
- Reading Resource Centre drop-in, Resource Centre, Oxford Road, 12th January 2pm-4pm
- Reading Carers Steering Group, Civic Centre, 26th January 2pm-4pm
- Reading Older People's Partnership open meeting, Greyfriars Church Hall, Friar Street, 1st February 10.30am-12.45pm
- Learning Disability Carers Forum, Civic Centre, 16th February 11am-1pm